I have tested products all year long for the sole purpose to create the ultimate blogger holiday gift guide! That’s right, everything on this magnificent list I tried, used, and fell in love with. These are the products that went above and beyond my expectations. These are the pieces I use daily and can’t live without. These are the gifts that, just receiving one of these as a holiday present will make a person break into a happy dance (or into happy tears). Imagine what would happen if you gifted two of these! This is why it is deemed the ultimate blogger holiday gift guide 2017 edition! Let’s get gifting.
For The Tech Lovers
I cannot live without my Google Home. Yes, I am a Google Pixel Ambassador, yes I’m slightly bias. But I am also incredibly honest when I say I talk to my Google Home nearly every moment of the day. I ask for the weather. I ask for the news, I ask for music, I ask to set a timer. And guess what, it happily obliges. It doesn’t give me attitude, it just does what I say and makes my life so much easier.
Chromecast is another absolute favorite. I purchased this myself because I really wanted to start streaming on my TV screen. It is the best $40 I have ever spent. It works for Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, music, slideshow of photos from your phone. It is simple to set up and works beautifully.
Google Home and Chromecast are perfect for both men and women, young and old. Here are additional gift ideas I love:
- Pixel 2– The camera quality and assistant is unreal!
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones– So comfortable and works well for noise canceling
- Birksun Power Bank– Portable phone charger
For Beauty Lovers
Oh, have I tried so many beauty products this year. The top favorites are:
- Kopari Oil Spray and Scrub – Great stocking stuffers for natural beauty lovers.
- Tom Ford Lipstick and Eyeshadow– Mega gift for those you really love.
- Aerin Perfume– Totally underrated and smells incredible (all the big bloggers lover her).
- Formula 10.0.6 facial wipes– Another great stocking stuffer that is natural and uses witch hazel as a toner.
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate– Perfect for those fighting signs of aging. Super gentle on the skin and works wonders!!
- Glossy Box Subscription-This is by far my favorite monthly subscription box. I actually use all the products inside.
- Keranique Hair Care Kit– If you have someone obsessed with gorgeous hair, this is for them.
- NuMe Curling Wand– Works like a charm.
- Tria Laser Hair Removal– It is way more affordable than going in for treatments and works if you are consistent!
- Rent The Runway Subscription- There are many plans to chose from ranging in price and practicality. I would be the happiest girl in the world with this one.
- J.W. Hulme Purse– Such a classic bag that is guaranteed to last a lifetime. I have worn mine to nearly every event in the last six months. It is beautiful and perfect.
- Skagen Watch– The minimalistic wristband is a dream.
- Adidas Superstar Sneakers– They are super comfy and high street fashion. I live in mine.
- Coach Jacket– High ticket item but lasts for many seasons. There is something about having a designer coat that makes you feel oh so good. I wear mine everywhere.
- Gift Cards to their favorite stores- When in doubt, this is always a winner.
- Plush Throw Blanket– Super soft and suitable for anyone. I love curling up in mine.
- Harry And David Box– It’s a family tradition to gift Harry and David’s. The fruit and chocolate are always delicious. The box never lasts too long because it is often eaten in a day.
- Voluspa Candles and Diffuser– They smell so good, it is addicting.
- Sugarfina Champagne Bears– These cute little treats are fun to eat.
- Anthropologie Dishware– Unique and practical. I use my sets daily.
- French Kitchen Marble Platter– There is something magical about using marble when serving.
- Nespresso maker– I use my friend’s all the time! It makes the best cup of espresso.
For Growing Bloggers
If you know someone who is building their blog and are looking for some resources this holiday season, here is a list of what I use. These might not cost a lot (ie hosting and design packs), but they will mean the world to your blogger friend. Also, share the new series I launched with them. I talk about ALL of my blogging tips for FREE, in the name of the Holiday spirit!
- A Year Or Two Of Self-Hosting – Honestly the most helpful ingredient.
- Special Design Themes– Offer to pay for a theme of their choice!
- Professional Canon Camera – My canon has been a lifesaver.