Today is every travelers favorite day, Travel Tuesday! It is the Black Friday for travel deals. There are more savings on trips today than on Cyber Monday or Black Friday. It is an estimated 20%-40% off all domestic and international deals. Of course we have spotted some tickets that cannot be missed. We’ve listed which airlines and booking companies that are participating this year and how to score the best tickets. These travel deals are insane and will only last for today or when quantity runs out. So let’s get to it!
Airlines To Check Out
Each year different airlines are participating in Travel Tuesday deals. This year here are the airlines to watch for the best deals:
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- Philippine Airlines
- South African Airways
- Qatar Airways
Best Hotel Deals
Along with airlines, online travel booking sites are celebrating Travel Tuesday with deep discounted deals to be used on flights as well as hotels. Check out these booking sites for more information:
- Bookit.com – up to 70% off
- Expedia– Flash sale on hotels most under $100
- Orbitz– 48 hour hotel sale, the New York Hotel in Las Vegas is only $35 a night
- Travelzoo– all inclusive packages as low at $179 per person.
My favorite deals
The easiest way to scout deals is downloading the Hopper App or take a look at what we found below:
- $39 one way tickets nationwide flights
- $66 a night at Palm Springs Resort
- $117 a night at luxury Tulum Hotel
- $312 round trip to Bermuda from New York City
- $145 a night at Hotel Zoe Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco
- All inclusive packages to the Mexico starting at $798
I hope you enjoy! Let me know what destination you’ll be heading to next in the comments below. Also, do you use Hopper? What has been your experience?