If you are engaged, stop everything you are doing. I found the perfect solution for your ultimate New York wedding that will eliminate stress, provide zero traveling between ceremony and reception, leave guests feeling luxurious and comfortable, all the while looking beyond chic. Are you ready for your dream wedding solution? Take a loot at this:
I was recently invited to the PUBLIC Hotel to see first hand how they transformed their insanely beautiful hotel into the ultimate wedding destination. The elevator opened to a bed of white rose petals with candles lining the way. To the left, an open bar was serving signature cocktails framed by floor to ceiling windows. The wedding was held on the 17th floor, giving breathtaking views of Manhattan.
I grabbed a glass of Moët champagne and proceeded to watch a wedding take place in the room next door. A long aisle lead to a beautiful archway where a couple stood to be married. I looked around and took in every little detail PUBLIC placed into the setup. Sipping my champagne, I made my way across the hall and around the corner where another bar was placed and a full on reception was in swing.
Less than 100 steps, and I was in the middle of the dance floor looking out to a completely different view, and in awe of the gorgeous table arrangement. That’s when it hit me, this is genius! To have every element of a wedding under one roof takes the stress away completely! No need to worry if my feet were going to hurt from wearing heels. No need to fret over catering as food, alcohol and even the cake can be taken care of in house. The most classic New York City views as the backdrop of gorgeous wedding photos. Guests have the option of a travel free night by choosing to stay at the hotel. Everything you need is taken care of in one spot!
The amazing part is the 17th floor is only one of the many venues within the hotel you can choose from to host your ultimate New York wedding.There is a private garden, a red room, and a rooftop. Here is a few more amazing options that the PUBLIC Hotel can accommodate:
- ALL UNDER ONE ROOF AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS: BRIDE AND GROOM PHOTOGRAPHY HOUR, COCKTAILS, CEREMONY, DINNER, RECEPTION AND DANCING. ALSO AVAILABLE FOR REHEARSAL DINNERS, FAREWELL BRUNCHES, SHOWERS, BACHELOR AND BACHELORETTE PARTIES
- SPECIAL HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS FOR THE WEDDING COUPLE AND WEDDING PARTY
- SELECTION OF ONE-OF-A-KIND WEDDING PACKAGES
- DEDICATED SPECIAL EVENTS TEAM TO MEET YOUR EVERY NEED
- PRIVATE TIME IN CHRYSTIE PARK, THE ROOF OR SUNRISE TERRACE FOR BRIDE AND GROOM PHOTOGRAPHY HOUR
- COMPLIMENTARY CHAMPAGNE TOAST WITH FULL OPEN BAR
- CUSTOMIZED JEAN-GEORGES VONGERICHTEN MENUS
- EXECUTIVE PASTRY CHEF TO CUSTOM DESIGN OR ARRANGE FOR A CUSTOM WEDDING CAKE
- ASSISTANCE FROM OUR IN-HOUSE CREATIVE TEAM AND PREFERRED VENDORS IN SELECTING THE MOST DISCERNING FLORAL AND INVITATION DESIGNERS
- FLOOR-TO-CEILING WINDOWS IN OUR BANQUET SPACES ON THE 17TH FLOOR
- PRIVATE GARDENS AND ROOFTOP TERRACE
So what do you think? Would you have your wedding here? Let me know in the comments!