New York Fashion Week is here! Time to break out those heels, designer purses and cameras for an amazing week full of fashion. If you happen to see me during fashion week, I carry around a big purse. I have learned during previous fashion weeks it is necessary to bring plenty of supplies. Because in the end, feet will hurt and nail polish will chip, and there won’t be much time to rest. These tiny accessories that you can throw into your bag will save you in the end!
- Compeed! My best friend when it comes to heel protection. It lasts all day no and prevents blisters from wearing high heals.
- Bandaids. just in case you forgot Compeed, take a few bandaids for any other trouble areas shoes may cause.
- Nail polish remover wipes. The thing that bugs me more than no nail polish is chipped nail polish. I love these individual wipes that really do the trick.
- Bobby pins. It is amazing how you can easily transform your hair with a quick pin or two. Also helps keep flyaway strands in place.
- The number for closest beauty bar. There are plenty of stations and lounges around the city that will do touch up and hairdo for free. TRESemmé is one that will help a girl out with a quick hairdo. Just book an appointment before heading in.
- Chargers. Plenty of chargers for your phone and camera. Especially when you know it will be a long day.
- Change of shoes. Nothing feels better than when the last event ends and you can change into comfy shoes.
- Cards. Don’t forget to bring business cards for all the people you’ll meet.
At the TRESemmé Salon in Skylight Moynihan Station. With Stylist Nikki Fontaine.
Enjoy Fashion week ladies!