It is getting colder out there, meaning the skin is getting drier. Here are two of my all time favorite moisturizers that will carry you through the winter season.
Before walking out the door, I use Origins A Perfect World that has 25 SPF-infused into its rich creamy moisturizer. The consistency is heavy, but my skin drinks it up. I can immediately feel the difference. I apply liquid foundation (tarte) over the moisturizer without any problems. Overall, product perks:
- Super easy absorption
- Not greasy (oil free)
- SPF 25 (Protects against signs of aging)
- Antioxidant using white tea
- Natural Ingredients (No Parabens!)
After washing away the dirt of the day, I apply Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Moisturizer. It is a lighter moisturizer that smells like yummy creamsicles. I feel so pampered applying this product every night. Here are the perks:
- Moisturizer with vitamins packed in (A,C,and E)
- Smells delicious
- Cruelty-free and paraben free (and sulfate free)
- Super soft effects on skin while protecting
What is your Morning and Night Skin Care Regimen?
affiliate links via rewardStyle