Easter is only a few weeks away! Time to find the perfect look for the holiday. Whether it is donning new trends or traditional pastels, here are perfect ways to look your best. I prefer wearing traditional A-line dresses for Easter Sunday. To add a bit of style and personality, I’d add fringe and oversized pearls to really make the look stand out. If A link dresses aren’t for you, try a beautiful jumpsuit. The biggest trick is to stay relatively conservative on this holiday.
Click on the numbers below to shop the particular looks you love. And don’t forget to head over to the Easter Shop for more stunning pieces! What is your favorite style for Easter? Let me know in the comments below.
At this point, it comes at no surprise to announce I have a handbag addiction. Similar to potato chips, it is the one piece in my wardrobe that I simply cannot have enough of. Some people are more shoe fanatics, but I long for the beautifully sculpted, typically designer, uberly beautiful handbag. Why? Becuase it is easiest to try on, and adds a plethora of personality without batting an eyelash.
When I went Vegan, I wanted to research what type of purse I can invest in. Low and behold, I found a vault of amazing designers that specialize in animal-friendly handbags. And I guarantee they are prettier than the handbag you are wearing now. Take a look at these Vegan Handbags!
Click on the number associated with the bag to find out more info such as where to buy, brand, and cost!
(Photo via Canva Designs)
There’s nothing better than a long weekend filled with R&R plus a bunch of sales to flip through. Get cozy with your favorite sweater and cup of coffee because here are my favorite sales happening this weekend only! If you love free shipping and find it the best reason to stay in bed all weekend, be on the lookout for the brands who are seriously spoiling us. Happy hunting my friends!
Christmas is this Friday! I cannot believe it. For all those procrastinators like myself, here are a few last-minute gift ideas. If you order today, you will still receive it in time to place under the tree!
Bloomingdales has free shipping no minimum, Lord and Taylor is offering free one-day shipping for any order over $99, and Nordstrom is providing free rush shipping for today only. Loft is having a massive sale of 40% off everything, with the option of 1-day delivery. Or when in doubt a Baublebar digital gift card is always a nice, stress-free option. Have a wonderful and safe Christmas everyone!
It’s here! The Holiday Gift Guide has arrived. Click the item you are interested in to find more shopping information. Or use the links below to direct you to where you can purchase. It is that simple. I hope you enjoy!
- Woven Textured Scarf, Nordstrom 2. Felt Hat, Kohls 3. Faux Fur Pom Pom, Macy’s or Boohoo 4. Collared Necklace, Baublebar 5. Cluse Watch, Need Supply Co. 6. Dior ‘So Real’ Sunglasses, Nordstroms 7. Geometric Ring, Baublebar 8. Faux Leather Jacket, Nordstrom
- Distressed Sweater, Zadig et Voltaire 2. Fingerless Gloves, BLUE and CREAM 3. A.P.C. Camel Scarf, Menlook 4. Ralph Lauren Sunglasses, Macy’s 5. Stainless Steel Cufflinks, Macy’s 6.Vineyard Vines Belt, St. Bernards Sports 7. Marled Camp Socks, J. Crew 8. Stan Smith Shoes, Adidas 9. Armani Exchange Gold Watch, Nordstrom Rack
- Nike Sweat Pants, Mr Porter 2. Training Gloves, Under Armour 3. Fitbit, Amazon 4. Cool Control Natural Deodorant, Bergdorf Goodman 5. Wireless Beats Studio, Target 6. Nike Roshe One, Nike 7. Water Bottle, Macy’s 8. Cooling Towel, Kohls 9. Adidas Duffle Bag, Macy’s
- Wireless Beats in Gold, Target 2. Nike Sports Bra (the best sports bra ever), Nike 3. Citrus Zinger Sports Bottle, Urban Outfitters 4. Manduka Yoga Mat, Backcountry.com 5. Tory Burch Fitbit Cage, Bloomingdales 6. Gym Bag Essentials, AHAlife Holdings 7. Stella McCartney Track Jacket, Adidas 8. Nike Running Shoes, Net-A-Porter 9. Tech Fabric Essential Gym Bag, Neiman Marcus
- Body Sonic Cleaning System, Net-A-Porter 2. Rejuvenating Eye Mask, Nordstrom 3. Tria Wrinkle Correcting Laser, Sephora 4. Diptyque Candle, Neiman Marcus 5. Faux Fur Slippers, Aeropostale 6. Natural Sugar Scrub, Burke Decor
- Rag and Bone Brim Hat, BLUE and CREAM 2. Claire V Leopard Clutch, One Kings Lane 3. Giuseppe Zanotti Sandles, Amazon 4. Karen Walker Sunglasses, Liberty 5. Tory Burch Phone Case, Shopbop 6. Dolce & Gabanna White Purse, Ssense.com 7. Flower Earrings, Tory Burch 8. Chanel Rings, Shopbop 9. Louboutin Black Pump, Net-A-Porter
Click the icon that interests you to find more shopping details. The only two not link is the Creuset Enameled Steel Stock Pot from Macy’s.